Promats Athletics is looking for high-energy, positive, and flexible candidates with a desire to grow their careers with a rapidly expanding company. To apply, please fill out an application and upload it along with your resume. Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending and paid time off. Promats Athletics is an AA/EOE.
Project / Installation Manager
Promats Athletics is seeking a Project/Installation Manager to take on the management of key projects and installations from the bidding phase to substantial completion.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Travel throughout the United States;
• Ensure that all projects are estimated accurately, including but not limited to use of field verification of measurements and take offs; provide buildable dimensions to production;
• Effectively communicate and negotiate with contractors, owners, and other stakeholders;
• Ensure resource/scheduling availability and allocation; coordinate with engineering, production, staff and in-house/subcontract installers;
• Monitor and track project progress;
• Manage changes to the project scope, schedule and costs; review contract documents, purchase orders and change orders for accuracy;
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
• Oversee in-house installation personnel and processes, including but not limited to: employee supervision, cost estimation, scheduling, equipment/tools resource management, standard installation procedures, installer training, etc.
• Ability to interact professionally and effectively at all levels.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
• SAP database knowledge a plus.
• Solid technical background with hands-on construction experience.
• Prior project management and hands-on installation experience in the athletic equipment environment preferred.
• Four year degree or prior construction/project management experience considered in lieu of degree.
Salary DOE, benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, flexible spending, life insurance and paid time off. Promats Athletics is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit a completed application with your resume and/or other supporting documentation requested by human resources.