Promats Athletics is looking for high-energy, positive, and flexible candidates with a desire to grow their careers with a rapidly expanding company. To apply, please fill out an application and upload it along with your resume. Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending and paid time off. Promats Athletics is an AA/EOE.
Responsibilities/Duties include but not limited to:
• Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in correct stock locations and record location of inventory.
• Locate, pull and verify materials and supplies listed on production orders.
• Maintain in-process inventory at production work centers by opening and delivering materials and supplies.
• Document materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
• Receive credit-return material and supplies from production by verifying materials and supplies code, lot number and quantity the place materials back into inventory stock.
• Prepare finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
• Document product shipment by recording units shipped.
• Maintain material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections; making operator repairs.
• Perform other assignments as needed.
• Ability to interact professionally and effectively at all levels
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills with a willingness to learn
• Ability to multi-task with strong interpersonal skill set
• Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail
• Ability to schedule, analyze information and deal with complexity
• Data entry, process improvement, safety management a must
Salary DOE, benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending and paid time off. To apply, submit application, send resume to P.O. Box 231, Delhi, NY 13753. Promats Athletics is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit a completed application with your resume and/or other supporting documentation requested by human resources.