Promats Athletics is looking for high-energy, positive, and flexible candidates with a desire to grow their careers with a rapidly expanding company in Salisbury, NC. To apply, please fill out an application and upload it along with your resume. Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending and paid time off. Promats Athletics is an AA/EOE.
Project Installer Assistant (Part Time)
Promats Athletics located in Salisbury, NC is seeking a part-time Project Installer Assistant to professionally install outdoor and indoor protective padding and athletic equipment products.
• Travel throughout the United States;
• Support Project Installer in field installations and/or work independently as required;
• Work closely with Project Installer, Project Managers and other team members to obtain accurate project requirements/specifications; communicate efficiently and effectively;
• Determine and implement appropriate installation procedures and ensure adherence thereof;
• Coordinate and manage supplemental labor as needed via PeopleReady (or similar); coordinate equipment rental based on job-specific requirements;
• Comply with applicable federal and local governing entity requirements; e.g. OSHA (requirements will vary by project);
• Demonstrate the ability to adapt and responsibly problem solve when obstacles arise;
• Properly balance project schedules and workload to ensure that assigned projects are completed on time and as promised;
• Ability to interact professionally and effectively at all levels both inside and outside of the organization.
• Strong work ethic, high-energy, and the ability to be productive with little direction.
• Outstanding physical conditioning; capable of performing demanding tasks for extended hours.
• Excellent communication, problem solving and hands-on construction skills.
• Even-minded and solutions-oriented in the face of adversity.
• Working knowledge/understanding of sports related equipment and on-site construction expectations/requirements.
• Familiarity with construction equipment and appropriate use, such lift operation, welding, etc.; possess mechanical aptitude.
• Valid driver’s license.
• 2 years of on-site project construction experience.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• OSHA certification(s) and/or formal construction equipment training is a plus.
Salary DOE, Promats Athletics is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply to Promats Athletics
Please submit a completed application with your resume and/or other supporting documentation requested by human resources.
For older browsers, please click here to apply.