To apply for employment, please download and fill out an application, then upload it along with your resume. Employment applications are available here.
Promats Athletics located in Salisbury, NC is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer with demonstrated capability in 5S, Lean manufacturing, Kaizen, etc. to design, integrate and direct manufacturing systems and/or related processes.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develop, evaluate and improve manufacturing methods;
• Plan and coordinate the launch of new/revised products by determining materials, methods, processes, schedules and procedures;
• Design layout of equipment or workspaces to achieve maximum efficiency;
• Identify opportunities and/or implement changes to improve products and reduce costs;
• Design testing methods and test finished products to establish standards or validate process requirements;
• Determine root causes of failures using statistical methods and recommend changes in designs, tolerances or processing methods;
• Estimate costs, production times or staffing requirements for new designs;
• Prepare documentation for new manufacturing processes or engineering procedures;
• Establish and/or purchase equipment, materials, parts, etc. needed for manufacturability;
• Develop programs to optimize product output, reduce cycle time and manufacturing losses;
• Collaborate with production, sales and quality to facilitate production processes and estimate future manufacturing requirements and/or potential;
• Provide technical expertise or support related to manufacturing;
• Explore and introduce new software and/or hardware solutions to improve the accuracy and efficiency of manufacturing;
• Create, edit and update BOM and routings;
• Create drawings and schematics using Solidworks;
• Prepare reports summarizing information and/or trends related to manufacturing performance;
• Train production personnel in new and/or existing processes and methods.
• BA/BS Degree in Engineering or similar curriculum.
• Five years progressive experience in Manufacturing Engineering or related field.
• Solid technical background along with innovative approach to problem solving.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking.
• Excellent work ethic in a Team environment within all levels of the company.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Familiarity with SAP/ERP systems preferred.
Salary DOE, benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, flexible spending, life insurance and paid time off. To apply, send resumes to Human Resources, P.O. Box 231, Delhi, NY 13753 or fax to 607-746-3107. Promats Athletics is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit a completed application with your resume and/or other supporting documentation requested by human resources.
Promats Athletics manufactures athletic wall padding, netting systems, and sports equipment for stadiums, recreation centers, schools, and universities throughout the United States. Our focus on safety, functionality, and durability has made Promats Athletics the industry leader for over 30 years. Let us help you transform your outdoor or indoor venue into a state-of-the-art facility. We look forward to working with your organization every step of the way – from design to installation.