Promats Athletics is looking for high-energy, positive, and flexible candidates with a desire to grow their careers with a rapidly expanding company. To apply, please fill out an application and upload it along with your resume. Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending and paid time off. Promats Athletics is an AA/EOE.
Graphics Printer Operator
Promats Athletics has an immediate opening for a Graphics Printer Operator to operate large digital printers to produce high quality graphic images.
Responsibilities/Duties include but not limited to:
- Operate large format digital printers (Matan Quantum 5 and Durst Rho 350);
- Operate file ripping software (Fiery & Caldera), sending files to printer;
- Cut down prints as required for customers and production;
- Perform daily maintenance to ensure machine stability and dependability;
- Accurately and efficiently perform adjustments as needed;
- Monitor printing process to maintain print quality and minimize waste;
- Assure jobs are properly set up for quality/productivity;
- Review labels and artwork to ensure order accuracy;
- Communicate with Graphics and Production on status of job orders;
- Keep production orders on schedule to support all production operations.
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively at all levels;
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with a willingness to learn;
- Ability to multi-task with strong interpersonal skill set;
- Excellent mechanical aptitude with high attention to detail;
- Ability to read and interpret job specifications and work instructions;
- Working knowledge of PC, Mac and/or Linux and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.);
- Ability to conduct tests and inspections to evaluate quality and performance;
- Common use of hand tools and understanding of equipment capabilities.
- Working knowledge of EFI/Matan and/or Durst brand printers.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes a plus.
- Printing industry experience and/or bindery production experience preferred.
- 2 year technical degree and/or trade certification in graphic arts and/or electronics but will consider experience in similar field in lieu of.
Salary DOE, benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending and paid time off. Promats Athletics is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit a completed application with your resume and/or other supporting documentation requested by human resources.